نشت یاب قلمی VibraGas / VibraGas EX
Product Model: VibraGas / VibraGas EX
VibraGAS LS HMG2 – battery Gas leak detector with long swan neck Small, rugged aluminium handheld gas leak detector with remote sensor on the swan neck and lighted display. Display of gas traces by audible, visual and vibrating alarm. Measurement range: 0 to 10.000 ppm methane Operating time: > 20 hours without backlight and 20°C Dimensions: 149 x 58 x 34 mm (plus 250 mm goose neck) Weight: approx. 410 g
- The VibraGas / VibraGas EX enables fast and accurate location of smallest leaks in the gas installation. In addition to the visual and audible signal it provides also a vibration alarm. Without worrying inhabitants the user is drawn to the smallest traces of gas. The vibration increases with the gas concentration. The display does not need to be observed for the location of the leak.
The flexible goose neck with remote sensor, offers the possibility for an exact examination of pipe sections, fittings and valves. Escaping gas is detected and displayed in very small concentrations.
The use of VibraGAS offers numerous advantages over the use of leak spray. Hemp-sealed connections swell when using leak sprays often they are briefly “tight” again. On hard to reachline parts small bubbles can be very difficult to detect. Here, the use of a mirror for detecting the rear bubbles is often necessary. The VibraGAS works “dirt-free” and leaves no traces of wallpaper, walls or floor materials, such as leakspray.
- Rugged hand-held instruments with ergonomic aluminum housing
- Wide range of applications in the gas installation
- Powerful gas detector with vibration alarm and digital display reading for gas leak detection
- High contrast LCD display with backlight for an optimal presentation of all measured values
- Easy replacement of batteries with innovative battery Management
- Setting the zero point by pressing
- No need to display observation for leak detection
- Simple operation with intuitive menu navigation Practical accessories for all applications
Display LCD graphic display with 128 x 64 pixels + special characters, with backlight Power supply pcs 1.5V Alkaline AA Batteries or EX NiMH battery pack Operating time with alkaline manganese batteries
> 100 hours at pressure measurement (without lighting)
> 20 hours at Gas detection (without lighting)
Measuring range 0 to 10.000 ppm Methane; resolution 1, 10, 50, 100 and 1.000 ppm
0 to 200 mbar (hPa) and 200 to 2000 mbar; resolution 0,1 mbar and 1 mbar
Measurement precision ± 0,5 % of end value at 200 mbar and 20°C,
±0,5 % of end value at 2.000 mbar and 20°C
Operating Temperature -20 °C to +50 °C Dimensions 149–165 x 58 x 34 mm without gooseneck (gooseneck 173 mm) Weight approx. 450 g with batteries Test number BVS 05 ATEX E 010 X Identification code II 2G Ex ib d IIB T 3 Gb