smart memo - 221200
Product Model: smart memo - 221200
Electronic pressure test case for pressure tests with connection possibility of up to 5 external pressure or temperature sensors. – the test procedures are menu-guided and can be carried out with simple Data entry dialog – a freely programmable pressure test is included – optional test sequences for gas and water tightness tests e.g. according to DVGW, ÖVGW, EWE, Avacon, WEVG. – a subsequent addition of test sequences is possible easily – large, illuminated display, even in direct sunlight easy to read – Data entry and signature via touch display and foil keys – Stylus for the touch display included – Data memory for hundreds of measurements, depending on test sequence – Communication via Bluetooth for update, data transmission, printer – LTE / GPS module (optional) – robust case (IP 67) – Operating time approx. 200 hours, extension with power supply possible from outside Dimensions: 220 x 90 x 168 mm Weight: approx. 1450 g
- We make pressure tests on gas and water pipes smart!
„The smart memo marks a evolutionary technical leap towards completely new functions and possibilities that the new pressure measuring system offers and will offer.” Bernd Esders
We take the lead!
Handle the same task and save time with the smart memo! Because time is money! The new smart memo pressure measuring system offers many advantages over its predecessor. By connecting several intelligent, interlinkable sensors, it is possible to simultaneously measure and document temperatures with high precision via the ground spike and contact sensor. The new smart function “Dynamic Pressure Test” automatically allows optimised pressure tests during the adjustment time with significant time savings.
Compatible with a multitude of intelligent external pressure sensors, it enables all pressure tests according to DVGW G 469 and W 400 (DIN EN 805) with only one device. Users can equip the smart memo with the software and sensors they need as required. Later required updates, functions and test sequences are simply downloaded online.
The big advantage for you is that the upgrade can be carried out completely automatically from your desktop.
- small and handy – half the size of a DIN A4 sheet
- dynamic pressure tests with optimised adjustment times
- intelligent, interlinkable temperature and pressure sensors
- enlarged display with touch screen function
- signature on the display is possible
- LTE data transmission and GPS position data storage
- Bluetooth integrated
- operating time doubled
- Simplified data transmission – improved connectivity
With the integrated mobile technology, test protocols including legally binding signatures can be transmitted quickly and error-free by email or uploaded to the Esders live cloud. Location data can be automatically stored in the inspection report via GPS. The costs for the transmission of an inspection report are calculated transparently per measurement and are lower than the previous costs for printouts with a printer. A paper document can still be printed out using the Bluetooth interface.
Dynamic Pressure Testing – What does that mean?
That is an intelligent new function. The Dynamic Pressure Test either saves time when less adaptation time is required, or it increases the chance of passing the test when the recommended adaptation time is not sufficient. The Dynamic Pressure Test is a newly developed, smart function that you can use for the first time in our smart memo. It provides you with maximum support in your daily work. It will soon also be available for the German B3 test service line G 459-I and the B3 test supply line G 469.
- It was not so long ago that printing on thermal paper was a revolution on the construction site. As an environmentally conscious and future-oriented company, we want to do without paper and at the same time make your everyday work easier.
With Esders Connect the measurement data will directly be send to your office via integrated LTE – fast, paperless, digitally and DSGVO compliant. You have the option of specifying up to three e-mail addresses in order to send the completed test reports to them. The recipients also receive the GPS data for the exact localisation of the measurement. The administration is clear and can be accessed from anywhere at any time.
Esders Connect is browser-based, so no updates are required and you always have the latest version available.
- Device options in the smart memo include one or more independent menu items. Most of these are menu-guided test sequences for carrying out pressure tests that are programmed in accordance with national or international regulations or special company guidelines. Many of these pressure tests are standard procedures in the field of pipeline construction, e.g. gas pipelines, water pipelines, wastewater pipelines.Your smart memo can be individually configured with these options. All options can be booked subsequently and can be installed easily via the Esders Connect app. For each option, you will find a suitable external sensor (EDS2) that meets the individual requirements of the underlying control system.Water pipeline area:
Gas pipeline area:
- Option DVGW W 400-2
- Option ÖVGW W 101
- Option EN 805
- Option smart MPP
- Option AGFW FW 602
Waste water area:
- Option DVGW G 469 B3
- Option ÖVGW G E101
- Option SVGW G2
- Option G22/G23
- Option Spain UNE
- Option EWE
- Option Avacon
- Option WEVG
- Option Fluvius
- Option B3 pressure test Poland
- Option service line connection extended
Indoor installation area:
- Option sewage pipe test CH
- Waste water option EN1610 air
Other menu options:
- Option Peaklogger
- Option controller test GDRA
- Option EDS2 Data Logger
- Option ZTV TKNetz 40
Dimensions B x H x T approx. 220 x 90 x 168 Weight approx. 1450 g Display 240 x 160 Pixel, touch display and backlight Power supply Lithium-Ionen 7,2 V 10.000 mAh Charging time approx. 8 hours Charging Power supply or car adapter, 12 V Operating time (without backlight, 20 °C, one sensor) approx. 200 hours, every additional sensor -10 % Operating time (with backlight
20 °C, one sensor
approx. 100 h Operation and charging at the same time yes Operating temperatur -10 to +40 °C Storage temperature -20 to +60 °C Data storage > 2.000.000 measured values
(several thousand measurements, depends on
the measurement time)
Protection type IP 67 (when lid and protecting caps are closed) Number of connectable sensors EDS2 up to 5 pieces max. cable length for sensors all in all approx. 100 m Bluetooth Interface for measurement data transfer, printer and updates/upgrades LTE (optional)